Dropbox is an official service of the same name. This allows you to access all the files in your Dropbox account and sync them with your Android device.
You can download files from your account from the Dropbox app, upload photos as soon as you take a picture, and link your content through various platforms (information, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
#The Dropbox app can sync all your photos and videos automatically. Turn on this great feature, and every time you take a picture or video, it will not only be saved to your device, but will also be automatically uploaded to your account.
This is very important for any user of the Android version of Dropbox Cloud Storage Service King. Not only can you save your most valuable files when there is a hardware failure with it on your Android device, but you can also use your hard drive in the cloud at will.
- Automatically upload videos and photos in all backgrounds to cloud photo storage from your camera roll for easy video sharing and photo sharing.
- account Access any file in your account – even offline – and preview 175 different file types that do not require any special software.
- Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link that you can give to someone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
- Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos and more using your mobile device and convert them to high quality PDF, so you can view and send anywhere.
- Sync folders to Dropbox on your PC or Mac with a backup computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with Worst History and File Recovery.
Download Dropbox Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Dropbox (Apk)|
|Updated||November 10, 2020|
|Req.Android||6.0 and up|
|Offered By||Dropbox, Inc.|